Sunday, August 7, 2011

Girls please help me!? Do you think she likes me and should I tell her how I feel? Please help?

Ok so this girl that I've liked for a while we've been talking and stuff and you know we text and talk at school and stuff and whenever she sees me she smiles and gives me a big hug! And also one day she wrote her name on my are with a heart at the end. Anyways she got grounded about 3 weeks ago and things were the same except not texting so today has been about a week sinces schools eneded and she got her stuff back today and and she texted me and I told her I got a Mohawk and she wanted me send a pic so did and she said "Awh that looks super cute (:" and then I told her I missed her and she said "Awh I miss you too /:" but I'm still not sure if she likes me please help me and if you think so should I tell her how I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment