Thursday, August 11, 2011

Urgent! Does she like me back or not!? Please help?

Okay so this girl I've been talking to for a while I like her and she always smiles and hugs me when she sees me and hugs me and now that schools over she finally got her phone back after being grounded for 3 weeks and she texted me and stuff and she's said that my Mohawk looks cute and called me adorable before so I finally told her yesterday that I liked her and she said "Why are you just now barley telling me this!?" and then the next text she said "But what about D...you know he likes me too right" and that guy D is stupid and has always trying to hook up with her and so I said if she liked him back and she said No! So I said sorry i should've told you earlier! And she said Ha I know.. Then she lost service because shes visiting Kentucky and her sister told me she lost service (over Facebook) so right now I'm so confused please help 10 points for sure and I'll answer yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment