Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My friends call me a sellout and pick on me because my boyfriend is white?

Ever since the 7th grade I've only dated white guys, I don't do it purposely to hurt peoples feelings that's just what I'm attracted to, I like guys with mohawks and piercings. I'm a junior in HS now and my guy friends who are black started calling me a sellout, and a slave, and sometimes when I walk by them they'll make a whipping sound trying to indicate that I'm whipped or whatever just really hurtful things. It's so annoying and because they know it's bothering me they KEEP doing it. What should I do, I didn't tell my bf because I don't want to start any drama and I don't want to tell my parents or administration on them because then I'd be a snitch. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment