Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to be act,dress,be a punk?

for a school play..which i feel embarrassed to say i have to play this punk kid. pretty much if your a greenday fan i have to be like St.Jimmy if u understand. If not its pretty much a punk/anarchist teen. I also have to make the costume. Please help me learn to act/be like one. i need the attitude. how he would talk to his family/friends. How he is dressed were can i buy sum good clothes and the accessories. I am not cutting my hair for a Mohawk so don't say it. my hair is short but long enough to reach my eyebrows. also give me sum phrases please. so pretty much i have to be a punk. Oh and i almost forgot i have to make his bedroom to for the set with sum people can i get some ideas of how the room should look, paint colors, stuff like that. thx

No comments:

Post a Comment