Wednesday, August 10, 2011

1000 dollar vacuum broke and we can't return it ? Any advice ?

So my parents on the advice of my aunt, bought a central vacuum, one for a thousand dollars. I used the vacuum 3 times and then the main vacuum ended up burning out . The vacuum guy came over and said that we have too many wool rugs and that we can't use the vacuum because of the amount of rugs we have. Reading the manual your not supposed to use it on Fur, Wool or Dust, they can't return the vacuum and the guy said we can repair it for 500 dollars. When my parents thought about buying I said ' Hey why don't you guys by a dyson they are only 500 dollars and don't need holes in the walls to work", but they didn't listen to me but my aunt . The company doesn't give a crap, we should have read the instructions and they won't take it back. What would you do in this situation ?

No comments:

Post a Comment