Friday, August 12, 2011

Went through a stage in life I am annoyed about?

In my life I have been through a few stages growing up. I am 18 now and I am in a band. when I was around 15 I joined the band for the first time. Before the band I never had my own style etc. After I joined the band I began listening to rock music and when I was 16 I started listening to punk. I got a mohawk and listened to punk music non stop but this passed and mid-16 I left the band. After leaving the band I began to listen to rap music and wore a bandana and baggy clothes (basically a wigger and a wanna-be at the time ha..) This quickly passed and ended just a couple of months after my 17th birthday. I listened to rock/punk/grunge music from then on until around a month after turning 18 I rejoined the band. I feel really **** and pissed off at myself like I somehow betrayed my true feeling for something I wasnt and it really pisses me off. I know everyone goes through stages but when you love rock and at one point begin listening to rap more often at a stage of growing it really gets on your **** lol.. Has anyone else been through a similar situation and is this a normal thing that happens to most people? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment