Monday, August 8, 2011

I have a broken heart .....?

So I met this girl and she is beautiful and I thought I had no chance with her so I just treated her as a friend up until I found out by a bunch of her friends that she liked me and I was in shock cause I was like me? What!... No way!.. So I just went along with it ( by the way I'm the type of guy who dresses pretty well I think like I wear lrg stussy obey vans and those type of brands I also drink and smoke a lot and I have a really nice car) so since she's the prettiest girl in school ( to me she is) and I started to grow this huge crush on her .. Now everytime I see her she blushes and I got the balls to ask her out so I asked her out yesterday and today she was "sick" and all her friends were "sick" too. So one of her friends told me I'm a really nice guy and she decided to tell me the truth .. She told me that they bet her to go out with me and now my mind is blow .. So I guess I'm that ugly for girl to bet to mess with my feelings .. So how do I get over her cause this feeling feels really bad !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment