Friday, August 5, 2011

Am I a wolf? was I a wolf in another life? or is it just a dream?

I've been home schooled all my life, I'm going to high school for my last year, I have the anger of a wolf, when I close my eyes I see a black/light brown wolf with a scar like a line going down her right eye, I no it's a girl I can feel it, she's got the same eye colour as me hazel when upset and dark brown when happy or angry, I've got a girlfriend and in my dreams since I first started going out with her there's been another wolf a white one with the same eye colour as my girlfriends blue and they've been nuzzling each other and falling asleep on each other like I do with my girlfriend, I've got good drawing ability tribal mostly but I also enjoy geography and science, I've had a couple of dreams just running through a forest wind blowing in my face and hair/fur, I love walking specially through parks or woods it feels like home, am I a wolf?

No comments:

Post a Comment