Friday, August 5, 2011

98 plymouth neon making clicking noises/not starting?

I have a 98 plymouth neon that ive poured a lot of $$$ into. we bought a top of the line battery (bcuz we have lrg speakers and an amp and neon lights as well as interior lights that arent custom) then bought a starter and the car still wont turn over! its really driving me crazy @ this point. we went and got another starter and put it on and nothing! half the time its a fast click click click click click click and other times not even that! ive tried to troubleshoot it online with no luck. is anyone out there experiencing or has experienced the same thing? and did u ever figure it out? im lost and without a job right now cuz my car is acting STUPID! my dad raised me under the hoods of cars so y cant i find the problem? if i do ill b sure and post it to share but my hubby has officially given up on this car and im not quite ready to. i need it to find a job. any advice would b much appreciated. thnx ~jes

No comments:

Post a Comment